Stage 1: Alignment & Outcomes Desired
Get started with a 60-minute alignment workshop with Executive & OCM Teams
- Understand existing initiatives, philosophies, and toolsets.
- Share Adoption Framework for key insights, suggestions, leadership oversight & buy-in
- Understand any key dates/timelines, outcomes desired.
- Identify candidates for initial departments/workflows for launch.
Stage 2: Departmental Discoveries
Discoveries generate data-driven insights across a subset of 2 – 3 work groups concurrently.
- Understanding the current state environment.
- Connecting with end users, and identification of potential champions.
- Designed to be rapid and non-intrusive.
- Discovery of time consuming, repetitive, and problematic workflows.
- Establishing baseline data on key productivity metrics such as how long to find a file, or how long to perform a key task.
Stage 3: Enterprise Specific Adoption Pathways
An Adoption Pathway, Customized around the actual work being done, and built from a complete set of proven best practices.
- Select from a suite of Best Practices to build the approach that best fits your organization.
- Identified key applications with M365 for initial focus and impact on specific workflows.
- Harvest ‘low hanging fruit’ for quick wins, building immediate momentum in transformation.
Establish desired outcomes specific to each area of the organization.
- Focus areas range from measured productivity gains and time savings, to connecting teams across geographies, eliminating tasks, automating workflows, or wow factor end user experience and satisfaction metrics.
Stage 4: Go Live!
An Initial Welcome Meeting is Hosted.
- An announcement of the program, and the new resources that are now available, including the Support button for instant access to the Power Bar and on-demand training videos.
- An overview of the work that has been done to listen to each of them, and to devlop an approach just for them.
- An example of a specific workflow that we have worked to refine and make easier for them.
- Department Specific content is created, promoted, and measured.
Productivity and support data is dashboarded along with outcome aligned adoption metrics.
Stage 5: Custom Adoption Outcomes Report
At one month, each department will be in position to receive a published outcome executive summary.
- Outcomes, productivity gains, new workflow automation, end user commentary, and more.
- All designed to share your successes in delivering digital transformation and enablement, all while becoming MORE productive, More collaborative, and MORE
- to your information and to each other.
With each outcomes report, more momentum, awareness, and buy-in is generated, setting up the next wave of successes across the organization.
Ongoing: Governance, Improvement & Innovation
Even as departments are onboarded through the adoption framework, productivity advancements accelerate and continue.
- Cameco Outcomes Report and is now adding new technologies to the Live One Demand program, including ServiceNow support and SCADA system adoption for mine sites.
- Westport Fuel Systems, recent advancements included a worldwide Town Hall, hosted as a WBM produced Teams Live Event using AI to provide simultaneous translations