The City of Regina was one of the first municipalities in Canada to deploy Office 365. But technology alone wasn’t enough, they needed to rethink the way they trained their people to use these new platforms. What started as a proof of concept for O365 adoption in the City of Regina’s HR Department quickly became the launchpad needed to transition to the modern workplace.
See how the City of Regina became an early pioneer of digital transformation and became a model organization for the modern workplace.
About City of Regina
- Industry: Municipal Government
- Size: 2,700+ Employees
- WBM Partner Since 2016
What Did the City of Regina Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Kept the focus on the “how.” WBM’s end-user experience engineers met with each member of the HR Department to truly understand how they work and their processes.
- Transformational change across the organization. Initial success in the HR Department has led to full Microsoft Teams expansion into other individual branches.
- New levels of workplace collaboration. Internal teams can quickly connect to discuss projects, daily tasks, and other small communications—boosting productivity.
- Enhanced visibility for tasks and files. Employees can see tasks by priority, track progress, and locate files faster than ever, thanks to Microsoft Planner and OneNote.
- Significant increases in key user adoption metrics. The City of Regina achieved triple-digit increases in key engagement metrics within Microsoft Teams.