End User Computing Modernization
FCL knows the importance of providing a seamless and modernized end user experience across their people, processes, and technology. The WBM team was to elevate end user satisfaction with a forward-thinking and user-focused refresh schedule that minimized disruption and maximized productivity.
“It is extremely important to FCL that the employees have a positive impression of the onsite teams. We went to great lengths to meet and exceed their expectations and most importantly be able to report on the overall satisfaction of the process.”
Discover how FCL’s strategic partnership with WBM improved end user satisfaction across all categories as part of a fast, consistent, and enterprise-wide program.
About Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Industry: Wholesale
- Size: 1,000+ Employees
- Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
What Did Federated Co-op Limited Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Continuously upgraded outdated technology. FCL began working with WBM in 2015, completing their first refresh of desktops, laptops, and monitors. Since then, WBM has delivered a consistent refresh to enable workflows while minimizing disruption.
- Achieved consistent results across FCL locations. WBM delivered a fully-managed solution across a wide geographic area according to consistent global infrastructure.
- Boosted end user satisfaction. The majority of onsite teams reported a positive impression and overall satisfaction with services provided.
- Improved data validation. WBM was able to streamline data validation using updated end user lists and a targeted refresh.
- Increased the quality of deployments. Based on user feedback, FCL succeeded in giving their employees the opportunity to choose new devices without hardware restraints.