Print Infrastructure Management
As one of the largest credit unions in Canada, Affinity Credit Union understands the importance of a consistent, clean, and cost-efficient print environment. Through WBM’s managed print services, Affinity reduced global print costs, automated its supplies management, and improved its environmental footprint across 66 company locations.
“Through our partnership with WBM, we now have all of the tools and processes available to large enterprises. We have consolidated from multiple vendors to a single, trusted, and local partner. This isn’t just somebody to look after print support—we’ve found a partner who is focused on our people, processes, and technologies. Our organization is leaner, our end-users are happier, and our costs are trending down. This is exactly the type of local partnership that Affinity values.”
The document below outlines Affinity’s transition to best-fit print hardware, robust remote monitoring tools, and a results-driven print management team.
About Affinity Credit Union
- Industry: Financial Services
- Size: 500-1,000 Employees
- Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
What Did Affinity Credit Union Achieve by Working With WBM?
- Reduced global print costs by 17% year over year. By partnering with WBM, Affinity was able to unlock significant cost savings while optimizing their print environment across devices and users.
- Achieved a streamlined infrastructure. The company saw an 88.8% reduction in selected manufacturers.
- Improved environmental footprint. Optimization led to significantly less waste, averaging more than 730,000 sheets of paper saved year over year along with upwards of 9,000 pounds of carbon emissions.
- Streamlined supplies management. The company now leverages automation to support its devices, resulting in more than 590 automated toner deliveries to Affinity devices in 2015.
- Boosted end-user adoption. More than 90% of customers reported overall satisfaction with the WBM team.