Nationwide Managed Print Infrastructure
Enterprise-class Managed Print Services are the beating heart of WBM. Providing clear and tangible results at Nation-wide engagements like Farm Credit Canada (FCC) are shining examples of what is possible when WBM is completely aligned with an organization’s Business Objectives.
“WBM is a great trusted partner. They look for the best solutions for the organization. Easy to work with. A dedicated & reliable team.”
Nation-wide delivery, remote monitoring, and future roadmaps are just some of the benefits and results outlined in this Outcomes document.
BETTER TOGETHER – FCC & WBM Accomplishments in National Print Service Delivery
- Tangible End User Satisfaction Results and Value based Customer Relationships delivering a World Class 83.4 NPS score
- A Standardized End User Environment based on Gartner Magic Quadrant Technology, utilizing Universal Print drivers across all 106 FCC locations nationwide
- Nation-Wide Service Delivery Standardized to a Single Methodology, Point of Contact & Accountability
- Remote Monitoring and Device Management Through the WBM Operations Center Enabling Fully Automated Volume Measurements and Automated Toner Delivery to every FCC location across Canada
- Ongoing Governance Model Delivering Tangible Device Count Reductions by location, and 3 successive years of operating cost reductions for FCC
- Roadmap for ongoing End User Efficiencies and Volume Reductions, including WBM FCC Secure Print and Card Authenticated Follow Me Print currently in Proof of Concept delivery stage