Minimal disruption—that was Verus Animal Health Alliance’s goal after they sold off a part of their business. The company was now sitting at the crossroads of transformational change and needed to build a new cloud technology infrastructure that could serve as the foundation for ongoing collaboration and future growth.
“WBM always takes the time to understand our business and help us make good decisions with technology. We’ve trusted them as our managed services partner for nearly a decade, but knew the tight timelines involved in this project would be challenging. Our team was going full tilt and there wasn’t a large planning horizon, but this couldn’t have gone faster or more smoothly. WBM really stepped up for us. They had the competencies to design and support exactly what we needed, and it gave us peace of mind that our IT was in good hands as we focused on due diligence, completing our sale, and setting our business up for the future.”
See how Verus Animal Health Alliance transformed into a modernized agribusiness using cloud technology best practices, successfully transitioned to the cloud, and achieved their collaboration and cybersecurity goals.
About Verus Animal Health Alliance
- Industry: Agriculture & Consulting
- Founded: 2007
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
What Did Verus Animal Health Alliance Achieve By Working With WBM?
- Deployed their new Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure with minimal disruption. This new environment future-proofed the business, improved long-term scalability, and reduced costs.
- Enhanced worker mobility with collaboration-friendly solutions. Employees can now work from anywhere, thanks to the full adoption of Microsoft 365.
- Transparent monthly expenses for all IT costs. The company avoided costly capital expenditures and now benefits from predictable and monthly operational expenses.
- Protected their data using world-class cybersecurity solutions. Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection minimizes risk and keeps sensitive data and emails safe.
- Streamlined application and file accessibility. The seamless deployment of Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop means employees can now access critical files and applications from anywhere.